Highly Experienced And Specialised Team You Can Rely On
All State Conveyors is supported by a highly skilled team with over 50 years worth of experience in the conveyor belting industry.
Our 24/7 service crews are able to respond to any scale belting problem or maintenance issue, leveraging our fully equipped ASC Mobile Service Units. Our on-site crews aim to increase efficiency by ensuring safety and minimising your down time.
We take pride in our work safety procedures and always look to provide you the best and most reliable service options and outcomes.
Skilful Belt Technicians and Mechanical Service Specialist
All State Conveyors (ASC) sales team and belt technicians have experience in above and below ground conveyor systems for various industries across light end manufacturing such as food production and the broader manufacturing industries, through to heavy duty sectors, such as mining, quarrying, sand and mineral processing, agricultural, concrete batch plants, ports & terminals, forestry, recycling plants.
ASC is also proficient in providing numerous conveyor belt handling services such as plant upgrades, audits and the repairs and maintenance of conveyor belting and spare parts.
Agile and Responsive Team
We have the ability to supply, install and maintain either hot or cold belt installation and repair works with a vast variety of rubber and PVC conveyor belt types. Our 24/7 independent mobile service units will attend to you with our fully equipped ASC Mobile Service Units to ensure reduced installation and production down time, always placing safety as a priority. We aim to ensure that safety and the customer are our priority and there is minimal interruption to your workflow.
Effective Services to Minimise Your Downtime
We understand the need to provide quick solutions to maintain cost effectiveness, whilst minimising the impact to your business. To meet this ideal, we have developed self-sustainable, on-site service crews and mobile units to be as agile and as self contained as possible.
Domestic and Global Conveyor Experience
The All State Conveyors highly experienced, trained and skilled belt technicians and mechanical service specialists have installation experience with numerous conveyor systems both domestically and globally.
Their combined expertise and precision set of skills have delivered on the following:
• Western Sewer Trunk Extension (Point Cook Australia) – Below ground Fabric Belting
• Manly Sewer Trunk Extension (Manly Australia) – Below ground Fabric and Steel Cord Belting
• Porgera Joint Venture (Papua New Guinea) – Below ground Fabric and Steel Cord Belting
• CSR Sugar (Vietnam) – Above ground PVC Belting
• Zhuhai Power Station (Guangdong China) – Above ground Fabric and Steel Cord Belting
• Olympic Dam Expansion Project (Roxby Downs SA Australia) – Below ground / Above ground Fabric and Steel Cord Belting
• BHP Iron Ore (Port Headland WA Australia) – Above ground Fabric and Steel Cord Belting
• Rio Tinto Bauxite Alumina (Nhulunbuy NT Australia) – Above ground Fabric and Steel Cord Belting
• Grange Resources (Savage River TAS Australia) – Above ground Steel Cord Belting
• MV Enterprise Bulk Carrier (New Zealand) – Ship Loader Below Deck Fabric Belting
• Latrobe Valley Coal Mines (Latrobe Valley VIC Australia) – Above ground Open Cut and Power Plant
• As well as the Victorian area for the mining, quarrying and the manufacturing industries
Our conveyor belt maintenance teams are highly experienced in maintaining all types of conveyor belting and associated equipment including:
- Fixed Plant and Mobile crushers, screens and stackers
- Surface and under ground conveyor belt equipment
- Elevator conveyor system spare parts and conveyor belting types
- Shipping and Air Port conveyors
- Storage bunker and Silo Conveyor Belting
Safety is Our Priority
Safety is the number one priority across all of our operations. Belt installations and removals are carried out using authorised Safe Work methods, practices and equipment to ensure a safe environment for all concerned.
Our team will always take the time to assist you with any query before, during or after the completion of your job, whether it is a once off or to maintain our ongoing customer service to the highest degree.