Pulley-Man Portable Winch available at All State Conveyors
All State Conveyors are a fully authorised selling agent here in Australia and surrounding Asia Pacific for the patented Pulley-Man hand winch, including all spare parts and accessories.
Used for assisting with belt rigging, belt splicing & conveyor drum lagging removal, all of which are some of the processes using this versatile hand-held portable winch.
A single winch PULLEY-MAN CSW-3060 or CSW-3030 can perform all the functions of a conventional hoist, winch or chain block. Unlike conventional winch products which wind wire on a winch drum they can only draw in what is within the drum working space or the static length of the wound wire rope. CSW-SERIES is designed to perform its functions quickly, easily and efficiently under any working conditions regardless of length or direction, whether it is vertical, horizontal.
- Capacity: 300kg Single-line or 600kg Double-line system available
- Compact and light (3.5kg)
- Powered by optional forward/reversible 240V electric or battery drill
- Trouble-free automatic holding-brake function (patented gear-reducer)
- Speed is subject to drill speeds
- Standard supplied with 12000 mm (12m standard but can be varied) of aircraft galvanized steel rope @ 4.76mm